Can I get a tax receipt for my loan payments?

We do not provide tax receipts for our microloan products as all Windmill microloans are considered personal loans, instead of student loans. 

Windmill is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.